Two Rivers Aquatic Design is a creative planning and design firm specializing in aquatic centers of all sizes providing solutions that are unique to each individual project. We are experts on swim and splash centers and offer a full range of services to facilitate projects through programming and follow them to final completion.
Larry Washington, founder and principal of Two Rivers Aquatic Design, has been designing award winning projects in Northern California for over thirty years. The goals of Two Rivers Aquatic Design are:
1. Meet the needs and budget requirements of each client.
2. Bring out the unique characteristics of each project.
3. Plan and design projects that are environmentally responsible.
4. Reduce life cycle costs of your project.
5. Provide aesthetically excellent projects which function beautifully and meet the needs of the community they serve.
Two Rivers Aquatic Design offers complete architectural services for your project which include:
1. Master Planning Aquatic Centers; coordinate programming, running meetings and charrettes with all the users, and planning and design of your aquatic element within the scope of your project.
2. Get the plans approved whether it be: City, County, D.S.A., O.P.S.C. or C.D.E.
3. Modernization of existing pools and aquatic centers.
4. Space planning for all interior and exterior uses such as: spray parks, slides, locker/shower/toilet
buildings. We enjoy designing facilities that increase revenue including picnic areas, teaching rooms,
and snack bars.
Two Rivers Architects will provide creative, unique, and responsible solutions for your projects!
Bachelor of Architecture - U. of Oklahma
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design - U. of Oklahoma
Licensed Architect, California No. C10968
Licensed Architect, Texas No. 24453
National Architectural Registration
American Institute of Architects
American River Natural History Association President
Fairytale Town Board Member
Coalition of Adequate School Housing
Small School Association
© Two Rivers Architects inc | 13405 Folsom Blvd. Bldg 300 Folsom, CA 95630 | Phone: 916.358.7555 | Fax: 916.358.7556 | E-mail: |